$2,000 - $2500 includes $500 booking fee. Live foal guarantee. First collection and shipment included. EVA negative; tested annually. Discounts for premium, multiple mares and early bookings. A video is available on our web site or request a copy.
- Donnerschlag is listed on page 57 of the Oldenburg Horse Breeders Society 2004 Stallion Directory who offer the following recommendation:
"This magnificent stallion has multiple offspring competing very successfully in FEI level dressage. The U.S. breeders who have bred to Donnerschlag since his arrival in this country have been extraordinarily pleased with their foals and with Fairwind Farm's service."
- One of Donnerschlag's sons, Dolomit, was making news in the FEI arena in 2003:
"He is a remarkable horse with an unbelievable work ethic, as well as spectacular looking with his father and grandfather’s beautiful neck. Dolomit was and always will be my horse of a lifetime. He was imported from Germany to Canada in 1997 as a yearling. I purchased him when he was 20 months old. I broke and trained "Doli" by myself. He loved the attention and the work right from the beginning. His first show he scored a whopping 78.92%. He was doing Prix St. George with ease at the age of seven. Piaffe and Passage were his favourite. Absolutely loved to do dressage. He was so very special and so much like his father Donnershlag. His picture has graced local magazines and a beautiful head shot of him was the cover of our CADORA Omnibus (National Dressage Tests) for 2 years. He passed away in 2008 at the age of 12. He was one of Donnershlag's very special sons. ~Liz Trudeau, speaking about her Donnerschlag son
- Donnerwerth, a 1991 son, was 2001 California Horse of the Year at Prix St. Georges, and was ridden by a member of the North American Young Riders Team from 2000 to 2002.
- Dream of Heidelberg II won the 4 – 5 year old stallion test at the Aachen Stallion Gala in 2002, and was 7th at the 2003 Bundeschampionate in Warendorf.
- Doria, a Donnerschlag daughter, won the Rhineland Elite Mare Show in 1996.
- Donna Doria, another daughter, was Champion of the Young Mares in Rastede in 2000 and sold for 200,000 DM at the 2000 Vechta Elite Auction.
"Her fluid movements and almost perfect conformation helped the 3-year-old (Donna Doria) to win the Championships title at the Oldenburg Premium Mare Show in Rastede" ~EuroDressage News (link)
- In 2002, Dublin, another Donnerschlag son, sold for 270,000 Euro at the P.S.I. auction in Ankum, Germany.
Breeding Fees for Donnerschlag